Sunday, October 18, 2009

Angels


This morning I read the most beautiful posting from this blog:
Why "Laughing With Angels"
Please read this ladies heart rendering post
the tears flowed from me even on the 2nd reading.
I had to go and look up 'Angelman Syndrome'
There is a wealth of information on the Internet.
  It is NOT that unknown.
I wrote the lady who's blog I am referring you to and asked her
permission to post it here. She was kind enough to tell me yes : )
Sometimes, I complain about all of my maladies and then I read about
a wonderful woman and her family. I am pulled up short and know how lucky
and fortunate to meet people of this caliber on our blogs : )

This brown curly haired bow Angel makes me think of her son!!!
He has his Angel with him!!!
When I read passages about women of this caliber it makes my heart swell!!!
So, this beautiful day I dedicate to June. She is wonderful!!!
How nice Bloglandia is!!!
Thank you for sharing with us, June!!!
Love and Peace to everyone
carole

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Carole, Oh what a heart touching post June wrote...it brought tears to my eyes. She is truly such a strong, compassionate and beautiful person. Blessings to you and to her.
    Love & Hugs, Carol Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole,
    Thank you for sharing this lovely lady June and her sweet son Landon with us.
    I understand a bit of what she has gone through.
    To all who have healthy children PLEASE take a second to thank God and count your blessings...
    Kind friend I hope you are doing well.
    Hugs & much love ~Mary~ :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful photo of two beautiful people. You must be bustin's your buttons when you look at that :-)
    Hope you are having a wonderful week and getting lots of time to hold that baby.
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete