Sunday, May 25, 2008


I feel goofy looking : (
But isn't this the most beautiful Hibiscus? They are huge here and so many colors. I made a mess of this job search ; ( #1 I forgot it was Memorial Day weekend and the human resource departments closed early on Friday : ( and of course they are not open tomorrow : (
I have filled out many applications and only have heard from one so far.
I may be back on the mainland sooner than I expected; I hope not yet the outcome will be what it will be : )
Thank you to all for the well wishes : )

Peace

3 comments:

  1. I thought we'd find you in a bikini!!!
    That is a beautiful Hibiscus :)
    So hoping you find 'the' job before you return! Bowing my head right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, I've been wondering about you. Thanks for posting whats going on.
    I like the photo...but sorry to see no smile.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you..I wish you the best.
    Hugs & love ~Mary~

    ReplyDelete